Right-sized For Your Company
The needs of a small to medium sized business are constantly changing. Technology and capital resources are typically strained over a large percentage of the business.
With limited resources, the primary challenge is to maintain an effective infrastructure that supports growth and aligns with business objectives in a reasonable budget.
NicholsTownsend provides Small Business Services (SBS), that allow you to grow as you go. This means you have the flexibility to start with
the services that make the most sense for your business, and then grow with us as your needs grow.
Allow us to leverage our experience in the small and medium sized business sector for your business, our tenured SBS services can support the most complex
networks and the most aggressive growth strategies.
Examples of Our Small Business Services
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data center
- Provide anywhere access to your email
Many business managers prefer that we take information technology issues off of their hands completely. In these cases, we host and manage their
entire infrastructure, including desktops, servers, networks and more.
No matter what services you utilize, you can count on experiencing our total service commitment, delivered by a team that is 100% committed
to your success and satisfaction.